Peter Rios, CEO and Co-founder
Peter Rios is a leadership coach and strategic consultant to businesses, organizations, and religious institutions. Robust Innovative Organizational Solutions (RIOS) focuses on strategic foresight, leadership development, organizational diversity and renewal. Rios’ passion is to add value to people and see their organizations transformed. Equipping people with the tools for success and building relationships through team work brings him great fulfillment.
His extensive experience and doctoral education in strategic leadership has made him a sought out speaker, facilitator and coach. Rios has traveled to speak and serve in China, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Canada, and throughout the U.S. In the United States Marines Corps he gained global leadership exposure in multicultural settings while stationed in Okinawa Japan and South Korea.
Before launching RIOS, Peter was a pastor and has been involved in itinerant ministry for over eight years. He has extensive experience training people in the for-profit and non-for-profit arenas, and helping their organizations prosper. Rios currently serves as the Associate Director of Program Support at the DeVoe School of Business, and an adjunct professor at Indiana Wesleyan University and Wesley Seminary. Rios has over fourteen years of leadership experience and has developed leaders globally.
- DSL, Doctorate in Strategic Leadership, majoring in Strategic Foresight, Regent University, School of Business & Leadership, Virginia Beach, VA, anticipated 2015
- EBV, Entrepreneurship Program for Veterans, Syracuse University
- CAGS, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies, Organizational Leadership, Regent University, School of Business & Leadership, Virginia Beach, VA
- M.A., Theological and Transformational Leadership studies, Northeastern Seminary at Roberts Wesleyan College, Rochester, NY
- B.S., Religion/Interdisciplinary studies, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Certificate, Leadership Studies, U.S. Marine Corps Institute, Washington, D.C.